Xender for Ubuntu: Working on Ubuntu does not only brings up the opportunity of working with a broader range of applications only but sometimes leaves you a step behind as well when it comes of the accessibility. File sharing is one of the most common issues that usually an Ubuntu user faces and especially when it comes to sharing files between two different platforms.
If you are also one of those who are facing the same annoying situations, keep your worries behind as Xender for Ubuntu will make it entirely easy for you. It is one of the most common file sharing the app with very interactive and easy to use interface that has made it altogether easy to share data between two different platforms. If we talk about Ubuntu only, you can easily share files cross-platform using your web browser just. If you are still finding it difficult, relax. We are providing you the step by step procedure for sharing data using Xender.
How to Use Xender for Ubuntu
How to transfer files using Xender?
Before going further with the file sharing process, please ensure that you have preinstalled Xender on the devices at which you are willing to share files. Once done, now launch the app file on your android device.
- Now click on the blue colored Connect icon present at the bottom of your home screen.
- A new Window will open on your home screen asking you about to Send or to Receive files.
- Now, select Create Hotspot button.
- Mobile hotspot is being created on your android devices showing you instructions about how to get connected to Ubuntu PC.
- Just copy the IP address being generated here.
- Now connect your Ubuntu PC to the mobile hotspot.
- Open the browser on your PC and then add the IP address you have copied prior in the address bar.
- Once done, it will automatically access the directories of your android device from a web browser, and hence you can start up with file transfer.
It is all about how to use Xender for Ubuntu. Just go through the step by step procedure given below to share cross-platform files on Ubuntu.
To read more about Xender for Ubuntu visit our HOME PAGE.